1. Rebooting the brain helps stop the ring of tinnitus in rats - National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD)
2. The link between hearing loss and Alzheimer’s disease
3. White, P. M., Doetzlhofer, A., Lee, Y. S., Groves, A. K., and Segil, N. (2006). Mammalian cochlear supporting cells can divide and trans-differentiate into hair cells. Nature 441, 984–987.
4. Tinnitus Epidemiology: Prevalence, Severity, Exposures And Treatment Patterns In The United States
5. What Herbs are Good for Hearing Loss?
6. Neuroprotective potential of phytochemicals - G. Phani Kumar and Farhath Khanum - Jul-Dec 2012
7. A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman
8. Identification of medicinal plants of Urmia for treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
9. The Benefits of California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
10. Tinnitus treatment is the result of the brain trying, but failing, to repair itself - Georgetown University Medical Center - Jan 2011
11. Free radical production and ischemic brain damage: influence of postischemic oxygen tension - Agardh CD and others
12. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy-A Review - David O. Kennedy - Feb 2016